[Glycolic Acid + Grape Seed] - Pollutant & Dullness Clarifying Cleansing Oil- 30mlRegular price £82.00
Symbiosis London [Glycolic Acid + Grape Seed] - Pollutant & Dullness Clarifying Cleansing Oil- 30ml
This cleansing oil has been specifically blended to help hydrate, calm and lift impurities from your skin while also improving recovery time for blemishes. Symbiosis Pollutant & Dullness Clarifying Cleansing Oil works to protect against free radicals and environmental stressors.
Glycolic Acid aims to penetrate the skin, deeply boosting its firmness whilst smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, treating blackheads, dullness and oiliness for a youthful appearance. Harboring powerful antioxidant properties, Grape Seed aims to protect against free radicals and prevent damage from environmental stressors. Moringa oil aims to rejuvenate dull, tired and ageing skin whilst restoring the skin's natural barrier.
- Aims to protect against free radicals and prevent damage from environmental stressors
- Helps boost skin's firmness
- Aims to rejuvenate dull, tired and ageing skin
- Works to restore skin's natural glow
How to use
Always apply the oil when your skin is slightly damp and rub the oil with water, a facial mist or a moisturiser with both palms.
Applying your skincare the right way:
- First, begin with thoroughly cleansed, damp skin. Always apply oil after the skin has been freshly washed and/or spritzed with a moisture mist. Oil will hold that extra water on the skin and help the skin to rebalance itself faster.
- Then, dispense 3 drops of facial oil onto your four fingertips, excluding the thumb, rub fingertips lightly together and gently press oil onto your cheeks, forehead and then chin. This pattern allows distribution of oil to the largest surface areas of the face. Follow with gentle upward strokes to evenly distribute the oil onto the skin.
- Lastly, include your lips. If your skin needs more moisture, repeat.
For dry skin: use 4-5 drops
For normal skin: use 2-3 drops
For Oily/Combination & Blemish-Prone Skin: use sparingly only when skin is feeling particularly tight and dry.
Store in a cool and dry place